1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs.
4. In another bowl, mix the bread crumbs and Leo's Amazing! Everything Pizza and Pasta.
5. Dip each chicken breast in the eggs, then dip into the bread crumb mixture.
6. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
7. Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
8. Serve with a salad and pasta or rice for a hassle free, delicious dinner!