1. Make sure the shrimp are very well drained. Season liberally with Leo's Amazing! Everything Blackened. Place a large skillet on high heat, and add butter.
2. Once the butter has melted add shrimp and sauté on high heat for 2 minutes, or until the shrimp are about halfway cooked.
3. Add the garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes. (Feel free to add a little more Leo's Amazing! Everything Blackened at this point if you like your shrimp spicy!)
4. Reduce the heat to medium, and cook for another minute, or until the shrimp are cooked.
5. Turn off the heat and squeeze lemon over shrimp. Serve immediately
***This cooking method also works great for chicken although lemon is not necessary and cooking times are different.